produced water abstracts
- Produced Water Management
- Produced Water Treatment
- Water Circularity
- Advanced Treatment Technology
- Ground Water Protection
- Produced Water ReUse
- Water Injection System Optimization
- Water Flooding Strategy
- Water Shut Off Applications
- Well Injectivity Enhancement
- Water Injection Energy Optimization
- Sea Water Treatment
- Water Quality
- Flow Assurance
- Pipelines Integrity
- Solids Control and Management
- Produced Water Desalination
abstracts submission guidelines
- Abstract should have clear title of the presentation.
- Abstract should be within 500 words with clear objective and conclusion of the presentation.
- Photo of the presenter and brief bio in 150 words and logo of the company.
- Authors details including exact name, job title, email and contact details.
- Presentation for the conference will be selected from the abstract submitted to the conference committee.
- The early submission is particularly important to allow the committee members to review the abstract submitted.
- The presenters will be communicated accordingly upon receiving abstracts and approval from the committee